Posted by Ethne~
Going through a few 2011 posts the other day, I realized that Lori and I never did a 2012 post favorites summary like I did for 2011 here.
|Hey you, read my s**t.|
So I went through my favorite 2012 Ethne posts and here they are. In no particular order, it was pretty much all about laughter, which mostly included laughing at myself, frequently *inferred* cuss words, and generally involved time with the hubby and the kids. Lori and I didn’t post as much in 2012 as in 2011, but we have a new goal for 2013, so you should see more of us in these parts, get on back here; even better, become a follower and you’ll be the first to receive our posts. And seriously, who doesn’t want to know the next time I carve swear words into bananas? You, that’s who.
|Our bananas just went downhill from here.|
These are my favorites, in no particular order except at the end:
1. I loved me some good food. Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes; Praline Cheesecake Bites; Vegetable Sushi Rolls; Reuben Sandwiches, Homemade Popsicles; Girls Trip ’12 Food; and the genius Pink Ombre Baby Shower Cake (with buttercream frosting) I made for Slags.
|'Joyce Tomatoes' are a Girls Trip food STAPLE - we gave them a twist this year.|
2. I loved even more when I made family favorite foods. Teresa’s mom’s recipe for Slushburgers and Pickles; and our family recipe for Fried Green Tomatoes.
|My requested birthday meal.|
3. I especially loved a few of the crafts and activities I did, mostly for the kids, but a few for me: Cork Necklace; Teensy Bead Angels; Summer Pinterest Challenge, Part 1; my DIY Bedroom Furniture Makeover; and the Teensy Acorn Owls I made for Slags’ Baby Shower.
|Teensy bead angel|
|Teensy acorn owl - see a theme of miniatures? We gave one of these to John and Sherry Petersik of YoungHouseLove|
4. I loved when I went to Michigan to visit family. I talked about my cousin’s wedding and the wedding cake my Aunt Pam made here and here.
|Traditional Cousin Picture - lined up by age, as we have done since childhood - now spouses added.|
5. There was some miscellaneous awesomeness such as when my sis Mel Organized My Bathroom; when I was Queen for a Day; when my sis Whit and I had a 4th of July Beauty Marathon; when the girls and I made Fairy Gardens; and our sneaky Christmas Elf on the Shelf, Lyle.
|Celebrity Make-up Artist, Kalina Fernandez, did MY make-up!!!!|
6. I loved when Grizz’s Baby L was born (Oct. 26) and Slags’ Baby N was born (Jan 3, 2013, but that’s close enough). [Baby N is doing FAB-U-LOUS by the way. And Baby L is super sassy.]
|I made that headband - adorable. Look at that pucker!|
|She is a mini of her momma|
|L is a mini of her daddy - with a little momma sprinkled here and there|
7. I super-duper especially loved when I was sassy and irreverent and wrote stuff like ‘Live Free or Twi-Hard’, ‘Glee & Anarchy’, ‘Ethne on Sharing a Bed’, ‘Ethne on Irreverent Laughter’, ’Pinterest Pin-ups ~ 50 Shades of Wet Dreams*’, ‘Blogs Bring Tears to my Eyes’, 'Lori's Coming to Town' and the ‘Top Ten Reasons to Vote’.
|Patricia Krentcil - pretty much the best source of laughter there is.|
|I have cast Cam Gigandet for the role of Christian Grey.|
8. I loved how the girls’ 5th Vampire Birthday Party turned out.
|I did not dress like this for the party. I did this to a photo and you would not believe how long it took to get my fangs just right.|
9. My post called ‘Please Help a Stranger and Hug Your Kids’ was quite meaningful and one of my very favorites. My dad said it brought a tear to his eye.
~and my top favorite post of 2012 is~
10. ‘Mur-Man Almost Sneezed All Over YoungHouseLove’ because Lori and I (and our friend and follower Roxanne M.) went to meet our very favorite blog authors, John & Sherry Petersik, at their book signing here in big city, MN, in November, and when we posed for a picture with them, Mur-Man sneezed out a giant booger and it almost landed on John P. Lori and I took a picture of it and laughed so hard as we wrote up that post that night. By far the best. Because we did it together.
|I am not even lying.|
Have a great weekend everyone!
DOMINOHALO - AGEN POKER TERPERCAYA SE-INDONESIA
Haloqq Adalah Web Yang Menyediakan Delapan Permainan Judi Kartu Online Yang Sangat Digemari Masyarakat Indonesia Masa Kini. Bagi Teman-Teman Yang Hoby Bermain Poker Judi Online Dengan Real Money DominoHalo.Com Adalah Anda Pilihan Yang Tepat. Silakan Bergabung Bersama Kami Di DominoHalo dan Rasakan Jeckpot Jutaan Rupiah Hanya Dengan Minimal Depo 20.000 saja Bosku... !!!
LINK DominoHalo :
Contac Us :
1. DEPOSIT & WITHDRAW MINIMAL Rp 20.000,-
2. DEPOSIT & WITHDRAW TERCEPAT KURANG DARI 1 MENIT
3. 100% NO ADMIN & NO BOT
4. 100% PLAYER VS PLAYER
5. 100% FAIR PLAY
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE 24 JAM / 7 HARI (FAST RESPON)
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE RAMAH DAN SUDAH BERPENGALAMAN
7. SISTEM KEAMANAN TERBARU & TERJAMIN
8. SUPPORT BRI,BNI,BCA,MANDIRI
9. TIDAK MEMPERSULIT MEMBER DALAM HAL DEPO/WEDE
Post a Comment