It seems like yesterday I was in big city, MN kick-starting my dream and Ethne’s dream. Yes, on January 1, 2011 we launched WOM-MOM. And it has exceeded our expectations. We went into this with lots of ideas, topics, and so much more, but had no idea that a year later, over 400 posts later, and 150 followers later we would hit our 1-year anniversary L.O.V.I.N.G. WOM-MOM.
Thank you to our followers for joining, following, and sticking with us through this adventure. Thank you to Ethne for being my WOM-MOM partner. I have loved every minute of our daily phone calls, emails, WOM-WEEKENDS, and laughs (until there were tears).
And so…Ethne and I thought we would recap for you our top posts (written by yours truly)…and here it goes:
First up, is all things Mur-man. He brings so much inspiration into what I do and what I WOM about. Some of my faves include:
4. And…ANGRY BIRD EVERTHING!
Next, I love posts that inspired me to GET THINGS DONE. Some my favorite motivational posts included:
7. MISSION: QUANTUM LEAP (YES…I STILL NEED TO MAKE A MAJOR LEAP!)
And, then there are the posts that still make me laugh:
10. SECRET BUFFALO….and so many more!
11. I love the CRIME EDITION posts. Ethne and I are still convinced that we should host a WOMEN ON A MISSION: CRIME EDITION PROGRAM (look out Casey Anthony…here we come!)
12. And lastly, the $5.00 BREADMAKER POST (the Admiral). This was of course our first post…this was the start of it all!
I could keep listing…I could go on and on!
And a shout-out to our WOM-MOM special guests…thank you to your many contributions!
2012—look out! HERE COME SOME WOMS!