Posted by Ethne~
Well, Friends, you saw Lori’s New Year’s Resolutions yesterday. I think they’re great. And let me tell you that I find pescatarianism pretty much the funniest thing ever. It’s awesome 4 reals. But I about died laughing when Lor told me about it when Steve did it for the first time (the laughter turned to awe when Steve had serious success on it).
|(Steve and me) I am pretty sure I died laughing this evening as well;|
no fish were involved in the little city, ND St. Patty's Day Run however
I have a few resolutions that are firm. DECISION DONE. Such as:
1) I would like to lose a few pounds. Or more appropriately, I would like it if I DON’T gain any weight in 2012. To this end, I vow that:
2) I will go to the pole dancing classes (hilarious, right? and super core workout) that my co-worker KA and I have planned on doing since last June. Plus, we will get our friend KS to join us. DONE. And I will eat a fruit and a veg with dinner each night (I don’t always have the fruit).
|This is the day before the girls were born - I never|
figured I'd get that body onto a stripper pole - but I will in 2012!
3) I will devote one-on-one time to Shaun and the kids at least once per week.
|Time has flown since they were 1; if I don't|
make the time now, they'll be 21 in a blink
|Kisses for Shaun|
4) I am going to put a lot of effort into my career.
I have a few resolutions that are goals. Such as:
1) I will coupon more in 2012 – it is like printing money. Seriously.
2) I will not talk or text while driving unless I have my hands-free device in use. (My phone has a talk to text function and I can dial hands-free too.)
3) I will read the girls a bedtime story each night.
I think these sound good.