Posted by Ethne~
I remind myself on occasion how blessed Shaun and I are. I should do it more often. When I wrote up this list, which is certainly not all-inclusive, the things I’m thankful for really added up. I love my life!
I am thankful for:
1. Shaun – he is my Edward.
2. KD & Easy Mac – they are the loves of my life.
3. Theodore – his health is still good!
4. Our families – all of them!
5. Whit’s Master’s degree – I am so proud!
6. That when Emma wandered off at the Renaissance Festival a good person found her and returned her to us. I don’t even know her name but she is an angel to me.
7. Rich & Mel’s marriage – it is a joy to have them in our lives.
8. Lori, Lori, Lori – besides the usual best friend stuff, I couldn’t write a blog with anyone else! DECISION DONE!
9. That Whit and Bryan will (hopefully) be moving back to big city in 6 months!
10. My GT Best Friends: Lor, Grizz, Steph and Slags
11. Dot being the most understanding realtor and wonderful friend – UM YA YA!
12. My slightly narcissistic sense of humor.
13. I have pretty nails and toenails.
14. McDonald’s unsweetened large iced tea for $1.
15. My HTC Droid Incredible.
16. Thrifty Nana loving Twilight as much as I do (Breaking Dawn was sooooo good.)
|I'll never get sick of looking at him.|
17. Thrifty Nana going Black Friday shopping with me each year.
18. My Singer Curvy.
19. That Shaun cooks and cleans more than his fair share – I’ll be better next year, Hon.
20. My wedding ring – I still smile every time I look down at it.
21. My VS Bombshell Bra.
See, that’s a lot of joy! Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope your Holiday weekend is as lovely as mine has been!