Posted by Lori and Ethne~
It’s Easter weekend and Steve and I are spending the holiday in Big City, MN! And that means I get to see my bestie and co-WOM-MOM author Ethne.
It’s time for a final craft in celebration of five days of Easter. And to wrap up the week, we are doing a craft that celebrates all holidays—you choose. We are going to teach you the quick, crafty, and super affordable way to make home-made craft bags.
Paper bags (sack lunch size or larger—you can choose)
|We have Easter colors + traditional brown bags|
Wonder-Under (that’s right that wonderful fusible interfacing is getting put to use again)
Fabric—choose cotton fabric that has shapes and figures that are easy to cut-out
1. Iron wonder-under to an area of the fabric. Make sure you iron the wonder-under rough side down to the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Cut-out the shape or figure of your choice.
3. Peel of the film (this will leave a smooth layer on the fabric)
4. Iron the figure onto your bag. You can add as much fabric or as little as you choose.
|Ready for Easter gifts!|
5. Voila—all done! SUPER SIMPLE! WOMS—YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO BUY A GIFT BAG AGAIN! Consider it—super easy!