Recently I gave you a "list" of my outdoor project goals for the summer. You can check it out here. Steve says I put the list on WOM-MOM so there was no way he could get out of completing the projects.
So, far we have tackled several items. First up, we decided we were desperately in need of a new doorbell. Plus, the odd positioning of the doorbell interior box above the stove just wasn't going to cut it any longer.
|The box directly above the stove to the right is the old doorbell box.|
|This is what it looks like behind the stove now that the doorbell has been removed.|
|Here is what it looks like above the stove now that it has been removed.|
|The old doorbell.|
|Removing the old doorbell.|
|The new doorbell is installed.|
We decided to go with a wireless doorbell with two doorbells (one for the front door and one for the back door). Total cost was just under $25.00 for the entire set. NEW LOOK AND A LOW PRICE!