|Ethne and I at the thrift stores last time I was in Big City, MN!|
1. Craft—my choice (courtesy of Pinterest)
2. Craft—Ethne’s choice (courtesy of Pinterest—however, Ethne was already talking about making a new sleep mask(I personally don't use one...but this might have to change)).
3. Thrift Store shopping!
5. Coffee and WOM planning
6. WOM-MOM work…that’s right. Our site needs some TLC and we have plans to make it bigger and better!
7. The Home Goods store. I keep reading about how much other bloggers L.O.V.E. Home Goods and I have NEVER stepped foot in Home Goods. Ethne has promised me a trip to this store!
9. And of course a night on the town! I can’t wait (this will be a no-kid weekend for Steve and I)!
Let’s face it…Valentine’s Day isn’t just for our sweeties, but for celebrating friendship and family. Celebrating our blessings and those people that make life better each and every day! Thank you friends! And thank you to our followers! Ethne and I feel blessed are truly GRATEFUL!